Ge Consumer & Industrial – Strategic Swot Analysis Review
June, 5, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “GE Consumer & Industrial – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, who contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
GE Consumer & Industrial – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
GE Consumer & Industrial (GECI) offers a range of home appliances and lighting products. It is a subsidiary of General Electric Company. The company carries out its operations through three business divisions namely, Appliance, Lighting, and Electrical Distribution. Its Appliance division manufactures and sells home appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, and ovens. The Lighting division manufactures and sells lighting products for residential and commercial markets. Under Electric distribution division, the company provides an array of drivers, controls and critical power solutions.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.