Sboeconnect 2.0 Revolutionized Way To Integrate Magento With Sap Business One
Are you a business owner using Magento e-commerce storefront for your online business and SAP Business One as your back office business solution or are you using SAP Business One to streamline your business process and planning to implement an integrated e-commerce storefront?
Do you ever deals with tons of web transactional data that are difficult to track by your back office staffs?
As a key decision maker of your small or midsize business, you always concentrate on growth. But rather you will find yourself dealing with silos of information, flood of customer, order, item, and inventory details that you have to manage. Manage your online business with your back office is the biggest hurdle which is tough and time consuming.
Well, the hurdle is over.
With the advent of SBOeConnect 2.0 all existing integration obstacles are over. With SBOeConnect 2.0 you can effortlessly connect your Magento e-commerce storefront with SAP Business One ERP Business Solution.
The real time integration process, SOA architecture and SOAP Data Exchange Format allows your back office employees a quick access to data, alerts and reports and e-commerce customers to get the most up-to-date information in the web. New adoption of SOA architecture and SOAP Data Exchange format will prevent all kind of data loss issues.
On the other hand using Magento web services API for data transfer will provide real time and smoother data integration between these two platforms.
Whats new in SBOeConnect 2.0?
1.Functional Enhancement which includes support for multiple websites and web stores from within SAP Business One. Simple, configurable, bundled and grouped products can be downloaded from Magento to SAP Business One. Also SAP Business One items can be promoted to Magento for online shopping.
2. Performance Enhancement which includes introduction of Magento web services API for integration in real time. Also many of the previous incomplete functionalities have been resolved like
Automatic creation of a new state if state is not defined in SAP Business One.
Any updates of product information in Magento will automatically reflect in SAP B1.
Download products from Magento to SAP Business One.
3.Adopting Service Oriented Architecture and using SOAP as data exchange format provides a smooth and safe data synchronization and eliminates the chance of any data loss.
4.The entire look & feel of the product has been revamped. This new look will provide the maximum usability to its users and provides an intuitive user experience.
Lets have a look at the main integration points:
1. Customer: – Web customer registration information, billing & shipping addresses will be entered into SAP Business One Business Partner Master Data. Any web updates will be instantly reflected in to SAP Business One.
Similarly new and existing business partners of SAP Business One can selectively be uploaded to the Magento web store and treated like a normal e-commerce customer.
2. Order: – Web orders placed by registered or guest customer will be transformed into SAP Business One Sales Orders. Payment Information, tax code and amount, shipping method and charges, billing & shipping addresses selected or entered in Magento web store, all are available in the newly created SAP Business One Sales Order.
New and existing Open Sales Orders in SAP Business One can be uploaded to Magento web store. When customers log in to their account in the store front, they can view and track the orders.
Complete the sales cycle by generating delivery and A/R Invoice in SAP Business One which will update Magento web order status.
Customer can track the shipment through the tracking id in Store front which is entered by the back office staff
3. Item & Inventory: – Upload SAP Business One items as simple, configurable, bundled and grouped products to multiple web stores and web sites of Magento selectively as per your choice. Attach multiple images, set the display category, set attributes against an item from within SAP Business One. Any update in Item details will be instantly reflected in e-commerce portal, so web customer always gets most updated product information.
On the other hand existing Simple, Configurable, Bundled and Grouped Products of Magento can be downloaded to SAP Business One with associated quantities all at once in a single click.
SBOeConnect provides you a better integration of stock quantity. Stock Quantity updates through web orders in Magento Commerce reflected instantly in SAP Business One. On the other hand any stock updates in SAP Business One will update the available quantity in Magento. So through this integration you can better plan your purchase cycle.
4. Payment and Shipping: – Online Payment in the web will generate Incoming Payment document in SAP Business One through which you have the proper picture of the payment.
Shipping Method selected by the web customer and the shipping charges are synchronized from Magento web store to SAP Business One.