July, 14, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Kinray, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, which contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Kinray, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Kinray, Inc. (Kinray) is a full line, full service wholesaler of pharmaceutical products. The company caters to independent pharmacies, Alternative and long term care centers and specialty pharmacies. It offers over 8000 generic items, home and health care products and branded drugs. The company has a web ordering system, weblink, that offers advanced ordering capabilities such as, catalog searches, individual customer pricing, product availability, and order status – all provided with up-to-the-minute, real-time accuracy. Weblink also alerts the pharmacy staff to the lowest priced generic when placing an order for a more expensive one. It is a subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.